You Can Rely On To Truly Help You
Xavier M. Thomas
- Criminal Defendants
- Criminal Charges and Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
Xavier M. Thomas began working as a clerk at Joe M. Reed & Associates, LLC in August 2021.
In 2022, he joined the firm as an Associate Attorney. Xavier currently represents a variety of criminal defendants facing a wide range of criminal charges and plaintiffs in personal injury litigation.
Xavier is a native of Livingston, Alabama, and attended the University of West Alabama, earning a Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications in 2018. After completing his undergraduate education, Xavier attended Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law and earned his Juris Doctorate in 2022. While in law school, Xavier was a member of the National Trial Team and served as the Director of Sub-Region 1 for the Southern Region of the National Black Law Students Association. Xavier also was a two-time Magic City Bar Association Scholarship Award Recipient and a Greg Allen Trial Competition Semi-Finalist. Additionally, Xavier clerked for Legal Services Alabama, which provided legal representation in civil matters to the underserved, and clerked for the District Attorney’s Office for the Sixth Judicial Circuit.
Honors & Organizational Affiliations
Faulkner Law National Trial Team 2020-2021, The National Black Law Students Association, Blue Key National Honor Society, Director of Sub-Region 1 for the Southern Region of the National Black Law Students Association, Member of the National Trial Team, Order of Omega National Leadership Honor Society, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Current Topics in Criminal Law Best Paper Award 2021, Greg Allen Trial Competition Semi-Finalist, 2020 Magic City Bar Assn. Scholarship Awardee, 2021 Magic City Bar Assn. Scholarship Awardee, 2020 & 2021 Greg Allen Trial Competition.
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama
- Juris Doctorate - 2022
- University of West Alabama
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2018
- Major: Integrated Marketing Communications
- Alabama, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama
- Clerked for Legal Services Alabama
- Clerked for the District Attorney’s Office for the Sixth Judicial Circuit