Standing Up For Drunk Driving Accident Victims
Every 90 seconds, someone is hurt in a drunk driving car accident. Every 51 minutes, a drunk driver kills someone in the U.S., according to reports from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
What is possibly just as distressing as these statistics is the fact that one in every three people in the U.S. will be involved in at least one drunk driving accident at some point in their life – being either the victim or the drunk driver in these collisions.
Let Us Fight For You After A Devastating DUI Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in a drunk driving car accident in Alabama, contact Joe Reed & Associates, LLC, for skilled and experienced legal representation. Our attorney, Joe Reed, has been committed to the pursuit of justice for more than 25 years, giving him the experience and legal knowledge necessary to consistently help our clients obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases.
By trusting Mr. Reed to represent you, you can rest assured that he will:
- Stand up for your rights and build you a strong case
- Provide you with straightforward answers about your best options
- Keep you informed about the progress of your case at every phase of the legal process
- Work diligently and relentlessly to resolve your case as favorably as possible
He is no stranger to high-stakes car accident cases and will invest the time and effort that you deserve.
How We Will Build A Strong Case For You
Our lawyer knows how to build strong and effective DUI accident cases for victims. He will:
- Carefully review police reports associated with the accident
- Gather the results of breath alcohol content (BAC) testing, witness statements and other evidence crucial to the case
- Hire expert witnesses, when necessary, to strengthen our clients’ claims
- Stand up to insurance companies, especially when they may be challenging the validity of our clients’ claims
- Be ready to go to trial if or when settlement talks don’t result in favorable settlement offers for our clients
Understand Your Rights
Have you been hit by a drunk or reckless driver? If so, you can count on attorney Reed to be an aggressive advocate for your rights.
While the results of drunk driving accidents can be as catastrophic as the knowledge that these accidents are entirely preventable, it’s crucial that accident victims and their families know that:
- They have rights to compensation and justice after DUI accidents.
- Our attorney, Joe Reed, is here to defend their rights and help them obtain the highest possible settlements for their medical bills, car repair bills, lost wages and mental anguish.
Our goal is helping victims get the compensation they deserve so that they can concentrate on their recovery and look forward to their future.
Start Moving Forward Today With A Free Consultation