Fatal Truck Accidents
The tragedy of fatal truck accidents is all too real and devastating for many families. What may compound families’ grief in these cases is knowing that the untimely death of their loved one could have been prevented if it had not been for the negligence or reckless behavior of some other individual or party.
At Joe Reed & Associates, LLC, our Montgomery and Birmingham fatal truck accident lawyer can get families the compensation they deserve for the losses of their loved ones.
Although no amount of money can ever make up for the untimely loss of a loved one, after a fatal truck accident, seeking compensation can be essential to:
- Holding the negligent driver or others accountable for their roles in causing the accident
- Helping families obtain the financial means they may need to properly put their loved ones to rest
Our attorney, Joe Reed, is committed to fighting for families’ rights to justice and helping them obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve.
Negligence And Fatal Truck Accidents
When negligence contributes to fatal truck accidents, some of the parties who may be held responsible for compensating the surviving loved ones can include one or more of the following individuals/parties:
- Trucker drivers, such as when truckers have been driving drunk, have violated traffic laws or have otherwise been negligent and at fault for causing fatal truck accidents
- Other motorists
- Trucking companies, such as when these companies fail to train drivers, fail to drug test them, etc.
- The companies that made any defective parts or equipment that may have played a role in causing the fatal truck accident (like, for instance, faulty brakes, defective tires, etc.)
- The cities, counties, homeowner associations or other entities in charge of keeping the roads safe and well-maintained
- The construction companies and/or foremen responsible for safely constructing the roads, setting up/maintaining roadside construction sites, etc.
There may be other negligent parties responsible for causing fatal truck accidents, so it’s crucial that families work with experienced attorneys to ensure that they have the strongest possible cases.
Our Montgomery And Birmingham Truck Accident Attorney
After a fatal truck accident, attorney Reed will be ready to aggressively advocate for your rights and provide you with superior legal representation. He has been dedicated to pursuing justice on behalf of our clients for more than 25 years. This has endowed him with the experience, resources and extensive legal knowledge necessary to help our clients secure the best possible outcomes to their cases time and again.
You are invited to attend an initial consultation to discuss your case and learn more about your rights. To set up this meeting today, call us at 334-834-2000 or email us using our contact form. Initial consultations are free in most cases, and evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.