Holding Manufacturers Accountable For Harmful Products
We’re fortunate to live in a country with many detailed safety regulations for various categories of products. Even those that aren’t regulated are still subject to legal standards for health and safety. As a consumer, you should expect that the products you purchase and use won’t cause injury. You should also expect that they will come with adequate instructions and warnings to prevent injury.
When something goes wrong with a product, and you or a loved one gets hurt as a result, you have the option to pursue compensation, accountability and justice. Our experienced attorney at Joe Reed & Associates, LLC, can help. Lawyer Joe Reed draws on more than 25 years of legal experience to fight for clients who have been hurt by the negligence of others, including product manufacturers and distributors. Serving the Montgomery and Birmingham areas of Alabama, he has the skill and determination to see these complex cases through.
Common Types Of Dangerous Products
While any product can be dangerous, especially if poorly designed or improperly manufactured, some of the most common categories include:
- Children’s and baby products such as cribs, car seats, infant swings, bouncers and toys
- Auto parts such as brakes and tires, which can contribute to serious car accidents
- Recreational products such as trampolines, swimming pools, hot tubs, bicycles, scooters, ATVs and sports equipment
- Lawn and garden products such as lawn mowers, weed whackers and
- Power tools, including saws, drills, nail guns and air compressors
- Playground equipment, which could also give rise to a premises liability claim
- Ladders and step stools of all kinds
We handle all of these claims and more.
Discuss Your Product Liability Questions During A Free Consultation
If you were hurt by a dangerous or defective product, you deserve justice, plain and simple. Our lawyer can help you get it.